Job #: 2997
Title: Data Quality Assurance
Functional Title: Data Quality Assurance Specialist
Principal Duties and Responsibilities The Consultant will work with front office facing representatives and assigned business analysts to troubleshoot, explain technology to business representatives (data dictionary and technical query level), and arrive at approved results.
• Take Ad Hoc requests from COVID‐19 Intelligence team to investigate DB/R results, works with leadership and report writers to evaluate the queries and results to approved results. Accuracy and trustworthy of the details of DB/Rs and their results.
• Maintain issue tracking log for all data discrepancy submissions assigned to them and work issues to resolution.
• User acceptance testing, validating results.
• Integration testing. Where issues are identified, deep dive into the issues and documenting the needed improvements to reach approval of accuracy and trustworthy results.
• Understanding what is needed for DB/Rs and knowing how to ask the right questions
• Validation of newly created DB/Rs (proactive activity) before being published to production
Qualifications / Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of work experience in data analysis and visualization. ·
Experience in preparing and conducting extensive business analysis and studies, process assessments, data analysis and cost benefit analysis in an effort to support data driven strategies. ·
Minimum 4 years of experience working with healthcare data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions. ·
Minimum 4 years of strong troubleshooting and problem‐solving skills ·
Highly proactive work ethic ·
High emotional intelligence ·
Epic experience (desired) ·
Experience with various data platforms. ·
Proficiency in PL/SQL coding. ·
Willingness to participate in team on‐call rotation, and perform off hours work as needed. ·
Strong technical and project management/process leadership skills ·
Excellent troubleshooting and problem‐solving skills. ·
Knowledge of healthcare industry systems and applications is a plus. ·
Ability to work within a diverse, technically oriented, team setting is a must. ·
Demonstrated ability to take ownership of incidents, coordinate effective response, and drive improvements through root cause analysis and lessons learned. ·
The ability to quickly absorb new changes in computer technologies is necessary