Job #: 2261
Title: Data Quality Analyst
The IT Core Systems Data Quality Analyst (DQA) develops and submits provider-focused regulatory and ad hoc reports. The DQA supports and troubleshoots Production processes. The DQA works closely with business areas to develop processes to ensure accuracy of data. The DQA performs data quality and analysis using automation. The DQA assists Core Systems Quality Audit Team with tasks.
· Create and QA Provider and Ancillary Network for regular submission to State
· Create and QA Provider Directories for print and website use
· Reconcile provider information across multiple databases/systems
· Work with the business areas to identify opportunities for improvement in reporting of provider/member data
· Perform Data Quality and Analysis using automation
· Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs
· Gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements and implements changes
· Test systems and create system documentation and user manuals
· Create and maintain programs/databases needed to support production process
· Create and submit other regulatory reports
· A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study; and
· Five (5) years of progressive, responsible experience in the field of data processing, computer systems and applications.
· Broad knowledge and expertise in the characteristics of computers, peripheral devices, programming languages, systems analysis methodology, data management and retrieval techniques; or
· A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
· Detailed knowledge of healthcare systems, including Member Management and Reporting, Provider and Vendor Data Processing and Reporting, and Financial Data Processing and Reporting.
· Strong writing skills.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Excellent analytical ability.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Access (VBA, macros, queries).
· Strong knowledge of MS SQL.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation tools.
· Good knowledge of Project Management and related tools.
· Integrity and Trust
· Customer Focus
· Functional/Technical skills
· Written/Oral Communication