Job #: 2579
Title: Data Quality Analyst
The Senior Data Quality Specialist is responsible to define and execute the data quality operations as part of the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) department .
This role will partner closely with members of the Enterprise Data Governance program team to deliver leading edge capabilities for metadata, data quality, data classification, business rule management, reference data management and data analysis.
The individual will be a key contributor to the EDM organization serving the Enterprise Data Governance Authority (EDGA) which extends to all lines of the business.
• Proficient MS SQL skills
• 10- 12 years’ experience in Data World
• Preferred Informatica ETL skills
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong skills in intersystem integration, shared data, coordination and visibility between the systems
• Skills in providing mentoring, technical advice and training to users
• Demonstrated high level, professional written and verbal communication skills in order to prepare complex business and technical documents and develop relationships with ongoing stakeholders
• Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering outcomes to meet team and business objectives
• Effective organizational skills in order to manage and prioritize a diverse and complex workload under tight time constraints and with a focus on delivering results
• Experience in identifying, analyzing, reporting and managing data through Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Demonstrated experience in a similar IT role in the financial industry
• Demonstrated experience utilizing IT and software system knowledge to manage quality, integrity and validity of data
• Experience working with Data Quality Management Systems, relational databases
• Experience in, and working knowledge and understanding of, business and operational processes supported by the Data Management
• Experience in identification of data quality issues and provision of recommendations for data system and process improvements