Job #: 2984
Title: Data Modeling Engineer – Alpharetta, GA
As Data Engineer, you will work on high-quality data solutions to as part of the systems integration effort.
You will partner with various enterprise engineers to design and develop data driven insights that inform business and product decisions. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving complex technical problems that enhance the combined business decision making capabilities.
Your technical skills, business acumen, and creativity will be essential as you build tools to automate reporting and generate timely business insights.
1. Excellent communication, analytical and planning skills
2. Expert-level data modeling and analytical skills such as SQL
3. More than 3 years of experience working in Financial industry
4. Masters one programming language such as Python or Java
5. Independent-working, fast-learning and problem-solving
1. Good understanding in data, systems and network infrastructure
2. Used data integration tools and wrote ETL processes or scripts
3. Exposed to business intelligence tools and wrote reports & analytics
4. Understands cloud-based technologies and virtualization tools
5. Familiar with automation, workflow and data flow concepts
1. Candidates main role will be in the integration of systems
2. Partner with engineering teams to operationalize/scale data solutions to improve business intelligence and analytical platforms, such as querying, reporting and analytical tools
3. Leverage SQL, and other analytic platforms to gather, clean, and prepare data; create dashboards/reports; develop KPIs; analyze trends; provide insights
4. Integrate new tools, software, and technology to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and improve working methods and culture within the analytics team
5. Act as database expert within the team and organization
6. Develop data strategy for several lines of business, partnering closely with finance, product and operational leaders to understand their data needs, create a road map, and deliver solutions that fit their evolving needs
1. BA/BS degree in a technical or quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
2. 5+ years of relevant experience
3. Skilled in working with enterprise level systems