Job #: 828
Title: Data Modeler – Bridgewater
• 10+ years in Data Modeling role proficient with entity relation diagrams, logical/physical data models creation, review, analysis and issue resolution
• Ability to apply modeling standards to logical and physical ERDs
• Ability to work with the Development team.
• Experience with data mapping (ETL data mapping with defined technical and business rules. Complex logic, not only 1:1 data mapping)
• Experience with data modeling concepts (conceptual/logical/physical/semantic, multi-dimensional models(star, snowflake), normalized/denormalized models)
• Experience with understanding data – profile and analysis (metadata(formats, definitions, valid values, boundaries), relationship/usage)
• Experience with data warehousing.
• Experience driving data design and end to end processing
• Experience with moderate SQL scripts (creating, reading, running, customizing)
• Work independently with minor oversight
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary
• Life insurance experience is desirable.
• 10 + years experience working with data models using Erwin desirable