Job #: 980
Title: Data Delivery Manager – Bridgewater
MUST HAVE PHARMA or BIOTECH EXPERIENCE
Responsible for delivering quality against engagement SLAs. Manages operations team, which installs, maintains, monitors, analyzes, and troubleshoots system and data quality issues. Reports to management the status of all events per the escalation procedures. Evaluate team and individual performance against job requirements. Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of the team. Ensure client has clear and accurate visibility to system and data quality health, issue resolution and enhancement deployment.
· Understand the scope of work, manage to that scope
· Manage change orders effectively with client
· Create and maintain excellent relationship with client stakeholders
· Present to client stakeholders on defined schedule; presenting operational effectiveness, data quality/completeness, data provider performance, issue resolution/enhancement status
· Ensure operational processes are run to schedule, processed completely and SLAs are met.
Skills and Knowledge
· Experience with systems operations
· Ability to pay very close attention to details
· Plan and organize the entire operations team, both on shore and off shore.
· Engage as the primary interface to the client; must be organized and capable of effectively reporting status and working with the client to resolve issues.
· Shows the ability to quickly analyze a situation and provide an effective remedy in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
· Possesses the ability to interpret company guidelines in order to provide effective solutions to uncommon issues.
· Displays familiarity with the troubleshooting and issue resolution processes
· Must have a strong dedication to customer service and be able to lead a team of individuals by example.
· Must be able to analyze performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement
Other Desired Skills
· Reporting and analytics experience
· Pharmaceutical data experience, especially in the sales and marketing space
· Pharmaceutical specialty pharmaceutical and syndicated data experience
· Data warehousing, mdm, aggregation and reporting experience
· Data quality assessment and resolution experience