Job #: 2299
Title: Data Analyst
Internal audit data analytics (DA) group supports the department in all stages of the audit lifecycle, including audit planning, audit execution, substantive testing, continuous monitoring, and risk assessments. About half of the team’s time is spent developing adhoc analytics to support specific audit test objectives, while the other half is spent on projects to develop new repeatable tools that help with the monitoring of key risks.
We are looking for a senior data analyst with strong technical skills and a solid working knowledge of Mainframe data analysis tools. The data analyst would support the DA lead in Wealth Management with 2020 audit and project deliverables. The position would require a seasoned data analyst with experience working in an environment with multiple competing priorities. The data analyst will be required to extract, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources, often using complex SQL queries and present this information to stakeholders in a meaningful way. In addition; knowledge of Wealth Management products and data would be highly advantageous for this position.
• Support Wealth Management DA lead in the development of data analytics
• Coordinate and perform ongoing extraction, integration and analysis of data to meet audit and project requirements
• Engage with stakeholders on a regular basis to gather requirements for audits and projects
• Present results of analytics to stakeholders in a meaningful way
• Develop new dashboards or make enhancements to existing dashboards using Qlikview
• Minimum of 5 years in a data analytics or data engineering role
• Experience writing complex scripts in SQL for extracting an manipulating large volumes of data
• Working knowledge of tools for data analysis in Mainframe including VSAM, Easytrieve and JCL.
• Experience in writing SAS code and Cobol programs on Z/OS platform.
• Good understanding of Wealth Management Systems, Data, and Technology
• Working knowledge of Teradata
• Experience with Hadoop, DataIKU