Job #: 3084
Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security and Risk Management department is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Engineering and Operations team.
You’ll be responsible for hunting for Cybersecurity threats/vulnerabilities and assisting with their remediation, maintaining/operating our portfolio of security tools, creating/maintaining runbooks, automating tasks via scripts and performing troubleshooting.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
– At least 5 years experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations and Engineering role
– Experience with managing DLP/antivirus/anti-malware/endpoint response and detection infrastructure and endpoints at enterprise level, including performing upgrades to the back end application and deploying new agent versions to endpoints
– Experience with vulnerability management tools
– Experience with threat hunting using tools such as SIEMs, next generation firewalls, antivirus/anti-malware logs
– Experience with troubleshooting technical issues
– Experience with creating security operations runbooks
– Investigating and and performing triage for cybersecurity incidents
– At least 2 years scripting experience; Python, PowerShell and Bash preferred
– Experience with Windows Server 200x, Windows 10 and Linux platforms
– AWS, Symantec DLP, Symantec Endpoint Protection and CrowdStrike experience ideal