Job #: 1484
Title: Corporate Communciations
We need someone to:
– Manages the organization, documentation, and publication of internal and client communications supporting wealth management.
– Coordinates with content providers in the design and development of communications
– Creates messaging; reviews and edits content of communications materials to ensure content meets established communications standards and guidelines before publication. Ensures prior approvals are coordinated and obtained prior to publishing
– Maintains existing documentation to ensure accuracy and relevance.
– Acts as liaison with subject matter experts (SMEs) within line of business.
– Works quickly and efficiently to complete assignments.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
You’ll be working on the Communications team, based in Weehawken, NJ. We deliver internal and client communications. It’s our job to communicate what our Financial Advisors and clients need to know so there can no doubt about what action they need to take.
Your experience and skills
– 3-5 years related experience
– Preferred: Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, English, Communications or Graphic Design
– Preferred: Past professional experience working in financial services (ideally in wealth management), journalism, internal communications, or external communications.
– An excellent writer/editor
– Well-organized and committed to getting the details right
– Able to thrive when no two days are alike
– Curious and driven
– Cool under pressure