Job #: 932
Title: Configuration Manager
Responsibilities:• Manage and supervise systems configuration unit
• Configure core systems to meet regulatory requirements and business needs
• Meet with business areas to gather configuration requirements
• Create and maintain Core Systems user guide related to configuration changes
• Test system modifications and configuration changes
• Analyze business process to improve efficiencies
1. A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university; and
2. Five (5) years of progressive, responsible experience in configuration for data processing, computer systems and applications; and
3. Knowledge and expertise in the characteristics of IT applications and systems analysis methodology; and
4. Two years of experience in managing IT staff; and
5. Knowledge of Managed Health Care MIS Systems; or
6. A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent analytical ability.
3. Excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills.