Job #: 1956
Title: Compliance PM/BA
Business experience – risk / supervision – individuals that can come in and do the job right out of the box –no time to train – very heavy focus on international business – SR people to come in – 1 year minimum for this project duration– solid individuals –
Do you have experience working in Risk and Supervision solutions? Are you someone who enjoys creating simplified business requirements processes? Do you enjoy working with different stake holders across our Compliance, Legal, Operations, IT, and Operational Risk Control team?
We are looking for a Program Manager/Business Analyst that will establish effective Risk and Supervision solutions that simplify business requirements while meeting the demands of our regulatory environment and compliance programs.
Your team :
WM Americas Risk and Supervision Tools and Process team forms a critical part of the “first line of defense” within Wealth Management Americas. In order to support business to grow sustainably in a compliant and risk-managed way, new team members are sought to improve risk coverage both in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
Your expertise :
Some benchmarks are:
– Business knowledge of the Brokerage business as it relates to Supervision
– Project Management Life Cycle
– Experience in banks and regulated securities brokers, in functions like risk management, risk control, compliance, monitoring, internal audit, etc.
– Proactivity in not only spotting issues, but proposing solutions
– Effective people interaction skills
• Lead the planning and implementation of project.
• Develop full scale project plans.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff, both direct and indirect.
• Manage project budget and resource plans.
• Plan and schedule project timelines.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Provide direction and support to project team.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project goals.
• Complete project evaluations and assessment of results at close.
• Data modeling and analytics
• Documenting business requirements