Job #: 2030
Title: Compliance Management Analyst – Dallas, TX
Collection, synthesis, stewardship, delivery of new raw data and formatted evidence and reporting supporting efficient execution of IT Compliance research, reporting, and delivery automation; driving maturity of Enterprise Service Management technical and project teams and our stakeholder organizations.
– Execute and Build repeatable procedures for all IT Compliance audit, inquiry, and review activities (Ex. PCAOB, SOC)
– Leverage applications, tools, and scripting expertise to create ad-hoc and scheduled reports (SPLUNK, Excel, Powershell, ServiceNow)
– Demonstrate curiosity; for example to forensically research, analyze and present complex compliance data to various stakeholders
– Use tools, technology and data analysis and management skills to perform complex data validation and forensic data quality tasks
– Build products such as automated spreadsheets, scripts, and dashboards to deliver and improve reporting and compliance posture
– Collaborate with cross-discipline Control Execution activities, Response to Findings, and Remediation Plan Follow-ups
– Assess, identify gaps in, and produce refined action plans to automate process, procedures, service and compliance deficiencies.
– Skill with SPLUNK (Preferred) OR SQL Queries; MS Excel, VBA, Macros
– Knowledge or direct experience with ISACA CISA body of knowledge or similar. Candidate need not be an auditor, but experience processing results
– Prefer skill and experience with creating structured queries and analysis to visualize data (SQL, PL/SQL etc.)
– Effective negotiating, moderating, and influencing skills; can work well with all levels of staff and management
– Can provide examples in experience when candidate presented complex data, analysis, and solution proposals in approachable way to business and technical audiences
– Able to share real-world examples of how to prioritize requests and deliver high quality, timely reporting results.
– 5 Years Experience developing and refining the skills indicated here.
Bachelor’s Degree Information Technology, IT Compliance Data Management or Analytics, or equivalent work experience in IT Compliance Management, System & Data Security, Applications Security & Compliance and Administration