Job #: 2446
Title: Compliance Analyst – Cleveland, OH
Working under the direction of the Attained Aged Term Conversion Manager, the Attained Aged Term Conversion analyst will conduct reviews to ensure for accuracy and that quality standards are met for all customer information included in Term Conversion applications.
• Process routine transactions on life products with regard to Term Conversions. • Retrieve assigned work in the new business processing system and accurately complete in a timely manner. • Review and facilitate revisions of term conversion cases for accuracy and ensuring all quality standards are met. • Research customer inquiries and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Review Term Conversion cases for completeness and accuracy to determine if they are contractually eligible to convert to a permanent policy. This tends to be a high volume; therefore, it is imperative that one is efficient without compromising attention to detail.
2. Communicate the non-contractual conversion requests from clients to the Underwriting team in a timely manner.
3. Maintain production standards and turnaround times established by management.
• • Experience working in a production environment working on several computer systems at the same time, while producing quality work.
• • College Degree Preferred
• • 0-3 years of relevant experience