Job #: 1529
Title: Cloud System Administrator – Atlanta, GA
***Alternate office locations are Atlanta, St. Louis, Dallas, Grand Rapids**
Server administration, operations, and maintenance of Amazon Web Server EC2 instances/Microsoft Azure IaaS resources.
Troubleshooting and problem solving of Development, Test, and Production servers in the cloud.
Utilize AWS Cloud Formation/Azure ARM templates to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment to reduce time to production
Have excellent working knowledge of Cloud networking concepts, including the management and troubleshooting of VPC’s/VNets, IP Address Ranges, Route Tables, Subnets, Load Balancers, Auto-scaling Groups/VM ScaleSets , and Security Groups
Support day-to-day operations and management of an enterprise level production App/Database in the cloud
Leverage resource tagging to allocate costs and optimize resource planning for budgeting, reporting, and governance; Leverage design components and capabilities for scalability, elasticity, and high availability.
Experience on the Azure services Viz. Availability set, Virtual network, Subnet
Experience on Azure services Viz. Traffic Manager, Azure AD, Public IP, Relays.
Experience on Azure PowerShell & CLI /AWS CLI
Experience on Azure Stack deployment
Knowledge on Site to site VPN
Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS deployments
Good understanding of Virtualization technologies/Windows Server clustering/SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups
Cloud based Backup/Disaster recovery
Knowledge Big data Hadoop/Cosmos DB/ MongoDB
- Experience with network and/or systems administration in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments.
- Windows clustering, experience working with load balancing technologies and large-scale web server farms.
- Strong ability to research and solve complex issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT operations/administration including private and public cloud based deployments.
- Minimum of 3 years managing infrastructure as code with CloudFormation, ARM (Azure Resource Manager).
- Good communication and relationship skills with the ability to work with several different personality types, engage teams and clients, and build rapport in person and virtually.
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Automation scripting using PowerShell, JSON/YAML, Python.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience