Job #: 2105
Title: Cloud DevOps
– Manage the methods of deployment (development, testing and production) and the processes and tools required to execute those deployments in Azure cloud environment.
– Ability to use Azure cloud management services including security profiles, server and storage provisioning, service provisioning. Familiar with Azure service/system Monitoring and Control.
– Experience with cloud based systems and IT operations.
– Work with the Cloud Engineering Team and Cloud Business Services unit to support implementation the Analytics Platform as a hybrid cloud solution using Azure.
– Document processes and user guides for integrated tools and scripts.
– Devise and develop analytical methods and tools to measure the efficiency of products and processes.
– Create DR management processes and tools so outages can be handled without causing a loss of delivery.
– Advise on new technologies and methodologies by becoming an expert in emerging technologies and tools.
– Leverage emerging Azure cloud based cyber security best practices, technologies, developing standards and procedures, promoting the usage of automated tools, developing strategies, and aligning practices with strategic initiatives.
– Provide support and subject matter expertise with respect to adherence to Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF or related).
– Manage the continuous integration systems used to build software products.
– Manage the software development tools used by the development team and ensure they are scalable and failure proof.
– Champion changes to tools and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Dev Ops team.
– Manage issue tracking and agile development tools (Atlassian JIRA).
– Automate parts of the development delivery process using scripts and other appropriate tools.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Analytics Team in Weehawken.
Your experience and skills
– Bachelors (IT/Computer Science Preferred); Master’s Degree preferred (IT/Computer Science Preferred) or equivalent experience.
– Minimum 4 years of experience in Dev Ops on cloud (Azure preferred or AWS) scale software solutions
– Experience with Cloud hosting services Azure, AWS and Cloud Foundry.
– Minimum 4 years of experience creating applications using Docker containers.
– Minimum 2 years of experience configuring Kubernetes deployments in hybrid cloud.
– Demonstrated experience managing distributed systems.
– Demonstrated experience with high traffic Cloud architectures including serverless architectures.
– Demonstrated experience in software development using java and python.
– Demonstrated experience in DevOps tools such as AWS Cloud formation, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
– Demonstrated experience in computing architecture and I/O subsystems.
– Deep knowledge with data center scale software infrastructure.
· Experience with managing Cassandra, Solr, JuypterHub, DataStax clusters.
· Experience with Hadoop/Big data environment preferably Cloudera installation and cluster management.