Job #: 2281
Title: Clinical Business Analyst
Looking for someone who can both organize the effort to build multiple aspects (described below), and will be responsible for some actual build in Epic.
A. Healthy Steps Registry (Heaviest Lift):
i. Build a registry that supports clinical program and facilitates reporting to on Quality metrics, to National Healthy Steps, and other funders
ii. The registry should link Mother’s information to babies, to include demographic information, screen results, referrals and status of referrals
iii. The registry will be used in WH and Peds (care coordination) to track and follow higher risk referrals. Also, for Quality and Grant reporting.
B. The Role will also require the candidate to lead our team as we develop consensus around what is needed, i.e. determine most efficient work flows, then work with multiple teams to do the related build:
i. Referral to Early intervention (EI) needs to be built
ii. Build Video Interaction Project (VIP) tools, specifically: • Note templates to capture needed info in structured fields or flow sheets with creation of related reports (VIP team has already drafted a note template as a starting point) • Visit/appointment templates and visit types agreed upon by all VIP sites
iii. Reach Out and Read needs a simple mechanism to document that a book was given and counseling given. (This should be reportable data)
iv. Screens need to be built into Epic, including scoring using both Welcome and tablets v. Billing support; planning is underway with Revenue Cycle team (examples include):
Request for Statement of Work
• Dx and CPT codes should be available to providers in structured sets that work as pick lists for Healthy Steps, SW mental health work, etc. vi. Chart linkages
• Mother-Baby link should stay active for 60 months bi-directionally (currently only 36 months)
• Links between child’s chart and family members (siblings, caretakers) need to be established
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• A Master’s Degree or advanced clinical degree from an accredited college or university and one year of experience gathering and documenting business, clinical, and/or functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis or related in a clinical, allied health, non-allied health, behavioral health, information technology, information services, business, analytics or related area: or, one year of experience in a relevant clinical and/or healthcare administration role/function; or
• A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university and three years of experience as described above; or
• A satisfactory combination of education, training, and experience.
• Specialty certification(s) issued by a national commercially available program, state, professional society, academic or technical institution in an area(s) listed above, may be credited on a month-to-month basis toward the required work experience for a total of one year.
• 5+ years of experience working in a Hospital setting/Healthcare Organization is required
• Epic EHR build and implementation experience is required