Job #: 2902
Title: Client Onboarding – Nashville, TN
– Work directly with the branch personnel on resolving undocumented or restricted accounts during the account onboarding process.
– Review verification documents provided by clients to ensure they meet the firm’s policies and procedures.
– Perform an initial non-documentary review of accounts by utilizing external providers to verify clients.
-Work on assisting with the account closing process if the client failed to meet the firm’s account opening guidelines.
-Have the ability to multitask in a highly visible fast paced environment.
You’ll be working in the Client Verification Unit in Nashville/New Jersey. You will analyze and review documentation and will also provide research to ensure new accounts meet policies, procedures and regulations based on the USA Patriot Act.
We work closely with Legal, International and Financial Crimes Compliance to resolve any issues during the account opening process . Liaising with the field including branch management teams to ensure appropriate account opening and compliance for new and existing accounts.
You will perform KYC reviews for potential high risk parties and report the findings to the AML team.
Your experience and skills
– a 4 year college degree
– experience in compliance related roles in the financial industry
– a basic understanding of Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, Outlook
– ability to think outside the box and problem solving skills
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented