Job #: 819
Title: Cisco Voice Architect
1. Expert working knowledge of Cisco UCS platforms (both B-Series and C-Series chassis).
2. Expert working knowledge of VMware v4 and 5x
3. Expert working knowledge for CUCM, CUCxN, CUPS (IM&P), and UCCX in the following version 8.6, 9x and 10.5.2 (newly release 11x).
4. Expert knowledge for multi-cluster design for both ILS, EMCC and SME dialplans
5. Expert working knowledge of UCCX v8x, v9x and v10x (CAD and Finesse integrated)
6. Expert working knowledge of UCCX routing scripts, database integration (aka dB dips) and generating reports
7. Expert working knowledge of IP Contact Center, including IVR, CVP (UCCE and UCCX using Finesse).
8. Expert working knowledge of networking multiple Unity Connection clusters (supporting HTTPS Networking)
9. Expert working knowledge of Cisco JABBER (for Windows, MAC, Android, iPad and iPhone)
10. Knowledge of Cisco Emergency Responder (v10.5 and v11) both design and implementation
11. Expert working knowledge of CUBE-ENT for ASR and ISR (and CUBE-SP)
12. Cisco IP TDM/IP Voice Gateways (Cisco 2900, 3900, and 4000 UC routers)
13. Cisco ISR 4400 running CUBE with SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony)
o Working knowledge of Cisco UCS Blade E-Series Server for hosting applications and services.
14. Expert knowledge of SIP Trunks and PRI (i.e. redundant failover solutions)
15. Expert knowledge of voice signaling types (E&M, PLAR), including T1/PRI signaling TDM-PBX knowledge of analog/digital Channel-bank technology (Adtran and Newbridge)
16. TDM-PBX knowledge of overhead paging via 2-wire (i.e. Valcom and Singlewire)