Job #: 1663
Title: Change Manager – Nashville, TN
IT Project Manager – Storage: Business Relationship Manager / Change Manager
Managing large scale changes. Moving large scale data so need someone who can handle large data and change management.
Need energetic people person for this role.
Candidate will go through some training before start.
The US Encryption at Rest program needs a business relationship manager to be the single point of contact between the project team.
Are you passionate for change? Do you have excellent relationship management and strong communication skills? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team and help us to:
– run projects from initiation through implementation
– be the liaison between our project and the lines of business
– manage large complex changes in our environment
– write and deliver regular progress reports, including managing dependencies, actions, issues and risks
– manage internal and external stakeholder groups in Engineering, Support and Business Line IT Groups
– report on team performance and KPIs and develop recommendations and run with ad-hoc projects to improve quality of service
– manage a team of junior project managers, project officers and other technical resources
Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners’ business applications. You will be part of the Distributed Hosting Services team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our teams.
As an IT project manager in the sub-service Storage, you will play an important role in running our projects from initiation to implementation. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs, by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients.
Your experience and skills
– experience in similar position applying project management techniques to manage relationships with the lines of business and large complex changes to our infrastructure
– knowledge in IT infrastructure projects
– previous experience in financial service companies is a plus
– well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– able to collaborate and prioritize across a complex environment
– fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team