Job #: 1782
Title: Captiva Engineer
The Captiva Engineer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Apply test driven development principles to develop & enhance effective modules, features, data structures, workflows and applications to deliver top quality software deliverables in committed timeframe.
· Actively participate in scrum ceremonies – planning, estimation, demos, retrospectives.
· Collaborate with other team members and architects to ensure solutions are best practice.
· Work with UX researchers and designers ensure features are user-centric.
· Work on a daily basis with product owners and testers in a continuous integration environment and be comfortable adjusting to evolving requirements.
· Complete unit testing, peer reviews and functional testing when needed.
· Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
· Provides knowledge transfer to support teams.
· Work with release engineers to package and deploy code to different environments.
· Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies, and suggest way to continuously improve.
· Investigate and resolve application issues as needed, including on-call support.
· Understand global security organization policies and practices to ensure secure solution development.
5+ Years Captiva development experience including integration, migration, advanced recognition