Job #: 1725
Title: Call Center – Franklin, TN
The Operations Client Services Specialist is a representative in the Client Services team
supporting internal and/or external Wealth Management Americas clients in the areas of
Client Support, Branch Support, Product Support and/or Key Segments.
Primary responsibilities: Answer inbound calls from our internal and external clients. Assist external clients with the Firm’s website registration or navigation, credit card activations, and provide education about the processes and procedures associated with their account. Provide support and guidance with internal clients involving the maintenance of the Client’s accounts associated with the Firm’s investment products and providing estimated time frames for requests to be completed.
• Financial services/banking/ brokerage experience preferred
• Exceptional phone conversation skills
• Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
• Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule
• Superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer
• Basic computer Troubleshooting skills
• Tier 1 help desk support. Document and Ticket calls.
• Windows 7 navigation skills
• Basic understanding of computer networking
• Monitor, speaker, Mice and Keyboard troubleshooting ETC
• Know how to use remote access tools to assist clients.
• Outlook and Microsoft office troubleshooting skills.
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Background in financial services
• Four year degree in related field
• Citrix, good for enterprise, or Active Directory is a plus