Job #: 1988
Title: Call Center – Franklin, TN
The Operations Client Services Specialist is a representative in the Client Services team
supporting external clients as part of the equity compensation team. In addition other Ops Client Service Specialist support internal and/or external Wealth Management Americas clients in the areas of
Client Support, Branch Support, Product Support and/or Key Segments.
-Answer inbound calls from our external clients.
-Accept and enter equity trade orders on behalf of the client, assist clients with website registration or navigation, provide equity compensation plan education about their specific awards, company processes and/or procedures associated with their account.
-Provide support and guidance with internal clients involving the maintenance of the Client’s accounts associated with the Firm’s investment products and providing estimated time frames for requests to be completed.
• Financial services/Banking/ Brokerage experience preferred
• Exceptional phone conversation skills
• Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
• Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule. Hours of operation for this team are Monday – Friday, 3 am until 11 pm ET. Superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer
• Series 7 and 63 or 66 license
• Bachelor degree is preferred
• Background in financial services
• Four year degree in related field