Job #: 923
Title: C++ Embedded Software Developer – Lanham MD
software developer to implement the next generation technologies in Medium-altitude Earth Orbit Search and Rescue systems (MEOSAR) as part of Satellite-Aided Search and Rescue Systems (SARSAT). Developer will continue to improve and refine its solution as the MEOSAR system adopts new technologies and is deployed worldwide.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Software development in C++ on next generation MEOSAR technologies.
· Embedded software development.
· International travel to provide on site support for MEOSAR systems
· Travel internationally to support our MEOSAR installations
· Candidates must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
· C++ will be the primary development language
Additional Knowledge/Skills/Experience that would be helpful:
· Knowledge of additional programming languages such as Java, C#, and/or Python
· Knowledge of FPGA programing
· Knowledge of XILINX, ISE Design Suite, and Embedded Development Kit
· Basic SQL Knowledge
· Experience in implementing mathematical algorithms such as signal processing in software
· BS Degree in Computer Science or related field