Job #: 1363
Title: C++ Developer
Momentum is looking for a C++ Developer to work in Menlo Park, California.
Candidate should have a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science with 9 years of Software Design and Development Experience on Linux/Unix platform.
- Strong C / C++, Java, Perl, SQL, and Shell scripting
- Strong Skills in relational database ( preferably Sybase and Oracle)
- Strong Design Skills
- Strong skills and experience in working with high-volume highly scalable transaction processing systems
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to understand and develop complex algorithms.
- Have experience working with IT development methodologies throughout the Software Development Cycle (SDLC)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented analysis and development methodology
- Experience with performance testing and tuning distributed applications
- Ability to work with the business community and be able to articulate technical solutions/challenges to the business and worth with them to come to resolution
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Must be a quick learner, a team player, and have the ability to work independently
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Experience in financial domain is a plus
- Proficiency in development of real-time distributed software systems desired