Job #: 1749
Title: Business System Analyst – Arlington, VA
BSA for Corporate Treasury:
• Should have familiarity with Treasury operations, products and processes.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
• Experience delivering projects via Agile methodology:
• Strong Agile background – creation of Epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
• Experience in:
o Business Process improvement
o System analysis, Interface analysis, workflow analysis, sequence diagrams, and mockups/wireframes
o Testing – system integration and user testing
o Data mapping, modeling, and quality experience
o Software Expertise:
§ Knowledge in SQL or Oracle DB queries must have
§ Hands-on experience with Treasury systems such as FIS/Sun Guard, SimCorp, SAVID, Bloomberg AIM, and Polypath a plus.
§ Microsoft suite of products, including Visio
§ Jira, Confluence, and SharePoint
• Accounting Systems and/or US GAAP Accounting Principles a plus
• Report development experience, testing, etc.
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work closely with business and tech teams
o Strong analytical and organizational skills
o Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong leadership skills across both single discipline and multi discipline teams.
• Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Local to Arlington, VA