Job #: 2269
Title: Business Intelligence Reporting
1. Engagement Description
Contract Labor Title: Implementation: Business Intelligence/Reporting Services – EPIC CERTIFIED
Functional Title: Radar Dashboard, Reporting Workbench and SQL Metric Framework Analyst
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Radar Dashboard, Reporting Workbench, and SQL Metric Framework Analyst for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Experienced Epic analyst certified in Radar/Reporting Workbench Epic modules to support NYC H+H’s EHR Enterprise rollout.
Assist team in optimizing existing dashboards, creating new Radar dashboards, cleaning up reporting workbench reports and creating new workbench reports.
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study.
• Three (3) years of EPIC Reporting minimum
• Proficient with creating Radar dashboards as well as Reporting Workbench reports.
• Proficient with creating custom PAF columns, CER Rules and extensions
• Proficient with creating SQL Metrics
• Analyze, provide specifications for, and write individual reports to support the many clinical/financial modules
• Design SQL extracts as needed
• Provide support to NYC H+H application teams and end-users by assisting with any reporting needs
• Act as a backup resource to support other Epic modules
• Epic Business Intelligence Developer data model certification
• High-level SQL and relational database knowledge, including primary and foreign keys, joins, etc.
Request for Statement of Work
• Demonstrated experience with report writing tools including Crystal (required) and other Business Objects (preferred)
• Deep understanding of system build, end-user workflows, and pattern of use.
• Both technical skills to design and write reports, as well as operational knowledge to understand what report consumers need to see
• Knowledge and familiarity with SlicerDicer
• Knowledge and familiarity with SSAS Cubes and Business Objects Webi Reporting
• Validate Model System reports and identify advanced reporting needs with reporting consumers
• Meet with application analysts (AA) and report consumers to understand reporting needs
• Create design specifications for new reports
• Experience in Enterprise rollouts and large team dynamics
• Epic BID certifications in other modules preferred