Job #: 2270
Title: Business Intelligence Developer – EPIC Certified
1. Engagement Description
Contract Labor Title: Implementation: Business Intelligence/Reporting Services – EPIC CERTIFIED
Functional Title: Business Intelligence Developer
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Business Intelligence Developer for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Experienced Business Intelligence Developer certified in various Epic modules to support Enterprise rollout.
Assist team in building standard templates and custom reports for these specific modules.
Act as a backup for other modules, depending on experience and certification.
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study.
• Three (3) years of EPIC Reporting minimum
• Analyze, provide specifications for, and write individual reports to support the many clinical/financial modules
• Have a clear understanding of Reporting Workbench and Epic-Crystal Integration
• Design and develop custom Crystal Reports to support Epic.
• Design SQL extracts as needed
• Provide support to application teams and end-users by assisting with any reporting needs
• Act as a backup resource to support other Epic modules
• Epic Business Intelligence Developer data model certification
• High-level SQL and relational database knowledge, including primary and foreign keys, joins, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with report writing tools including Crystal (required) and other Business Objects (preferred)
• Deep understanding of system build, end-user workflows, and pattern of use.
Request for Statement of Work
• Both technical skills to design and write reports, as well as operational knowledge to understand what report consumers need to see
• Knowledge and familiarity with SlicerDicer
• Knowledge and familiarity with SSAS Cubes and Business Objects Webi Reporting
• Validate Model System reports and identify advanced reporting needs with reporting consumers
• Meet with application analysts (AA) and report consumers to understand reporting needs
• Create design specifications for new reports
• Experience in Enterprise rollouts and large team dynamics
• Epic BID certifications in other modules preferred