Job #: 2693
Title: Business Analyst Telecom
Principal Duties and Responsibilities The Console Operations project is planned for a centralized system‐wide console operator solution and implementation that will provide improved patient service across the enterprise.
The centralized Contact Center will require a full‐time Business Solutions Analyst to ensure all business requirements have been documented and approved by the Business and IT Stakeholders and Sponsors.
The Business Solutions Analyst will interview business, document requirements, prepare use cases and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing.
Consultant will assist with business KPIs, methods of reporting to reflect results and will assist with technological enhancements that will meet those KPIs. Consultant will interface with all levels of management, project team both internally and externally including all associated vendors.
Functional responsibilities include:
• Under the direction of the Project Manager will conduct the following activities.
• Interview local managers and call‐handling associates. Transcribe the current processes including lead managers’ reporting processes and metrics. Include a traceability and create use cases, test scripts and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing for business acceptance of the entire platform.
• Understand and contribute as a project team member with regards to the contact center Cisco solution including IVR call flows, speech recognition, voice and screen recording, workforce management, screen pops, softphone and reporting.
• Support IT and staff readiness to provide the appropriate end‐user training.
• Serves as liaison with vendors and IT regarding go‐live requirements.
• Develop policies and procedures for go‐live implementation
Qualifications / Required Skills
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires strong writing and reading comprehension skills as well as excellent business etiquette.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Excellent computer skills, including comfort with to Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook and willingness to learn new customer relations and information management systems.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or correlated experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years’ experience with project management practices and processes. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in customer‐facing roles.
NICE TO HAVE: Telecom knowledge and experience.