Job #: 2193
Title: Business Analyst – St. Louis, MO
Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:
Works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and document requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Business Analysts must be inquisitive and able to efficiently reach an understanding of complex tasks while using this understanding to produce project artifacts that satisfy project objectives.
NOTE: This person will be bringing Agile experience to this team as a value-add.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional active listening skills
• Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
• Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
• Experience with various Business Analysis Methodologies including different agile disciplines.
• Experience with Agile methodology should include writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing backlog, etc.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working multiple projects
• Estimates time required to deliver project artifacts and reports progress toward delivery goals throughout the project
• Leads key stakeholder analysis process
• Interacts with project stakeholders to elicit and document project requirements by translating business needs into testable, developer-ready requirements
• Produces professional quality project artifacts including but not limited to user stories and story boards, acceptance criteria, use cases, and other documents as needed.
• Ensures that system requirements meet business needs and that the business is able to fully integrate and implement new systems or system features
• Identifies and communicates risks as well as possible solutions
• Assists the business in determining if and how new systems or system enhancements may improve process flow and business function
• Serves as a critical resource and liaison between subject matter experts and technologists throughout the project lifecycle
• Works with the business to recommend appropriate training, communication and scheduling as systems are deployed
• Works with the project team to determine appropriate test plans, deployment plans and supports the product launch
• Participates in the Quality Inspection process for all requirements
• Other tasks to be determined by management and project needs
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years as a Business Analyst. Required
• Must have experience with Agile methodology. Scrum and/or Kanban.
• Must must must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum of 3 year Financial Services industry experience. Preferred: This should be in support of financial trading or account management applications
• Wealth Management Highly Preferred.
• Some experience in Project Management would be highly beneficial.