Job #: 3081
Title: Business Analyst – Bloomfield, CT
Researches and analyzes basic and complex issues surrounding the processes and systems of an organization. Makes recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices. May require an advanced degree and 0-2 years of direct experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to management. Analyze and rectifies report data to ensure accuracy. Assist with manual claim system workarounds and claim inventory as needed.
• Act as the customer’s advocate within MetLife to secure a resolution for the customer’s issue.
• Performs root cause analysis specific to complex or elevated customer issues, identifies trends and proactively works with internal partners to rectify issues identified and enhance overall service satisfaction of customers.
• Interacts with several levels within the organization to resolve customer escalations.
• Investigates and resolves customer concerns while maintaining the highest standards of objectivity and integrity.
• Utilizes available resources to enhance trending analysis. Makes recommendations about potential service or process improvements based on the nature of customer trends being identified.
• Establishes, maintains and fosters favorable relationships with internal and external customers.
• Prepares detailed responses to customers via telephone or written correspondence