Job #: 1404
Title: Business Analyst
Momentum is looking for a Business Analyst
***Alternate KPMG Office locations are an option (NYC, St. Louis, Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Grand Rapids, Denver etc. but the candidate needs to be available for a daily scrum call at 10am EST)
Please specify your location with the submittal***
This role is responsible to comprehend the business objectives, challenges, strategic direction and technologies by working with stakeholders and technical resources, then document requirements to allow for execution of solutions.
- Elicit, gather, document and communicate requirements on efforts
- Leverage Business Analysis process and context within IT to enable communication/negotiation with others on efforts
- Learn and become proficient in Analysis Service and tools provided (Office, Visio, Access, SQL, etc) to enable successful delivery of requirements
- Communicate within the effort (project team, stakeholders, and sponsors), through Analysis Services PML and to Executive Leadership, as needed
- Build relationships through assignments on individual efforts. Seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify, and work through issues across efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing business analysis deliverables
- Understand, support and contribute to Analysis Services strategy. Contribute ideas and feedback within department
- Understand and adhere to IT policies and procedures, working with teams and Analysis Services team members to ensure adherence on individual efforts; understand, identify, and work through issues across efforts.
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Heavy emphasis on QA process, tracking follow-up, and reporting to project management
- Liaison between client area and technical organization by planning and conducting the analysis of complex business problems
- Create test scenarios using industry standards and best practices for software development life cycle . Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues.
- Experience leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products preferred
- Strong problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
- Ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members.
EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS QA DEVELOPMENT QA ANALYSIS