Job #: 2469
Title: Business Analyst
Works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and document requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Business Analysts must be inquisitive and able to efficiently reach an understanding of complex tasks while using this understanding to produce project artifacts that satisfy project objectives.
NOTE: This person will be bringing Agile experience to this team as a value-add.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional active listening skills
• Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
• Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
• Experience with various Business Analysis Methodologies including different agile disciplines.
• Experience with Agile methodology should include writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing backlog, etc.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working multiple projects
• Estimates time required to deliver project artifacts and reports progress toward delivery goals throughout the project
• Leads key stakeholder analysis process
• Interacts with project stakeholders to elicit and document project requirements by translating business needs into testable, developer-ready requirements
• Produces professional quality project artifacts including but not limited to business requirement documents, requirement plans, models (e.g. data, event, context and process), traceability matrices, use cases, issue logs and other documents as needed.
• Ensures that system requirements meet business needs and that the business is able to fully integrate and implement new systems or system features
• Partners with project stakeholders to manage requirement change requests throughout the project
• Respectfully challenges requirement additions that lead to scope creep
• Identifies and communicates risks as well as possible solutions
• Assists the business in determining if and how new systems or system enhancements may improve process flow and business function
• Serves as a critical resource and liaison between subject matter experts and technologists throughout the project lifecycle
• Works with the business to recommend appropriate training, communication and scheduling as systems are deployed
• Works with the project team to determine appropriate test plans, deployment plans and supports the product launch
• Participates in the Quality Inspection process for all requirements
• Secures Business Requirement Document approvals from project stakeholders
• Other tasks to be determined by management and project needs
• ****Minimum of 3 year Financial Services industry experience. Preferred: This should be in support of financial trading or account management applications***
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years as a Business Analyst Required
• Wealth Management Highly Preferred.
• Financial trading experience is also preferred.
• Must must must have strong verbal and written communication