Job #: 1719
Title: Business Analyst
· Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
· Work with Technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality
· Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact.
· Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
· Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
· Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
· Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
· Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools
· Perform QA of BA team deliverables
· Responsible for BA Team development, performance goal-setting, management and evaluation reviews
· Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and business needs to support.
· Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff.