Job #: 2031
Title: Building Planning Consultant
Business Planning Consultant
Role Value Proposition:
The Business Planning Consultant is an internal client-centric role supporting the Rewards and Recognition Program for GTO (Global Technology and Operations) organization. This role will support and manage various components of a strategic global rewards and recognition program, including external vendor management, internal stakeholder management, analytics and reporting, strategic communications, and other special initiatives such as internal engagement campaigns.
• Support Director of Employee Engagement Programs, who leads the Global Technology & Operations Rewards and Recognition Program
• Conduct analytics and reporting for program
• Work daily with program platform vendor to manage user experience
• Collaborate with data reporting managers to develop data analysis and assist with user experience
• Use strong business judgment to work autonomously on troubleshooting and responding to program-related questions, stakeholder requests, and user experience issues
• Build engagement by creating marketing and training materials in both print and online
• Host virtual workshops and training sessions with global program stakeholders
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills
• The role provides an opportunity to interact and communicate with GTO associates from over 40 countries and other key stakeholders across. As such, the ability to adapt communication style and project a strong command of the program will be imperative.
• The ideal candidate will have a versatile skill set in areas such as project management, vendor relationship management, and data analytics.
• The candidate will also have a desire and ability to work with various operations and technology associates in other parts of the globe.
• The ideal candidate will have a successful track record academically and in business, and will preferably have experience in program management or a strategic corporate role.
• Experience analyzing data and developing reports using Excel and Qualtrics
• Experience managing financial budgets
• Experience developing and delivering presentations using MS PowerPoint and Word as appropriate for key stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of experience interfacing with global and virtual teams
• 3-5 years of experience working with technology and third-party vendors
• 3-5 years of experience successfully navigating a matrix organization, mapping stakeholder needs and developing stakeholder-level materials
• 3-5 years professional communication in English (i.e. presentations, writing and editing business documents)
• Knowledge of the insurance industry and products and/or operations/IT