Job #: 2386
Title: Broadcast Associate
Looking for goal-oriented individual with some knowledge/experience in financial services/capital markets. Individual must be able to perform in a fast-paced, exciting environment, while meeting hard deadlines and achieving set goals.
– Actively manage the On-Air broadcast studio calendar, producing daily public podcasts and internal content for employee communications.
– Schedule prep calls, recording date & times
– Assist with post production
– Create PowerPoint presentations for senior level executives which include key data and analytics
– Work with team to create content for video studio (guests, production, programming, distribution, etc.)
– Manage escalations, troubleshooting and quality control
– Field general inquiries from internal and external partners; Manage studio phones and voice conference lines
– Monitor project workflow and maintain weekly status reporting
– Responsible for partnering with Studio Production Manager on the execution of original and repurposed content through production, approval and publishing workflow
– Responsible for executing the legal, compliance and RP24 approval process for content. Includes oversight of required revisions and recordkeeping
You‘ll be a key member of the On-Air team within the CSO USA Organization, working to plan, coordinate and host calls and podcasts. As a member of the team, you’ll be collaborating with colleagues across, including senior leadership, investment bank and outside asset management partners.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Strong organizational, written communication and presentation skills
– Demonstrated strength in working across job functions and levels
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
– The ability to be a cross-functional team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Analytic/problem-solver capabilities