Job #: 2800
Title: BI Analyst
• Run ad hoc data queries in response to HR Data requests.
• Independently create Reports and Org Charts using HR Data.
• Developing required Tableau content reports and dashboards.
• Perform data visualization using Tableau Reporting Tool.
• Assist with validation and quality assurance of new reporting and data analysis.
• Assist with creation of new reports and queries to provide new insights for the business.
• Conduct Data Analysis and investigate data discrepancies and explain any potential gaps in various reporting methods.
• Work closely with HR Technology team members, HR Analysts and HR Business Partners to understand report requirements
• Data Analysis skills
• Experience in building visualizations leveraging the Tableau
• Familiarity with HR data
• Expert in excel, and ability to analyze, pivot and graph complex datasets
• Strong PowerPoint and Visio skills
• Problem Solving attitude with solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
• Outstanding analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings
• Incredibly strong analytical and investigative abilities to dig through data in pursuit of answers or insights.
• Team player possessing verbal and writing skills and ability to work independently and be motivated to perform to the best of your abilities.