Job #: 1732
Title: BA/QA – St. Louis, MO
The technology track for the Lake Nona project is now proceeding into the QA stages. There is a need for a strong BA/QA analyst to help with our Infrastructure and UC platforms testing. Test Cases and coordination efforts are needed. This role will also perform the analysis needed for our infrastructure and Tech Services team during the requirements gathering for our Hotel HW integration and AV integration with the spatial design team.
This role is responsible to comprehend the business objectives, challenges, strategic direction and technologies by working with stakeholders and technical resources, then document requirements to allow for execution of solutions.
Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
Document quality assurance activities
Collect and compile statistical quality data
Analyze data in the quality system
Develop and monitor corrective and preventive actions
Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
Elicit, gather, document and communicate requirements on efforts
Leverage Business Analysis process and context within IT to enable communication/negotiation with others on efforts
Learn and become proficient in KPMG, KTech, Analysis Service and tools provided (Office, Visio, Access, SQL, etc) to enable successful delivery of requirements
Communicate within the effort (project team, stakeholders, and sponsors), through Analysis Services PML and to Executive Leadership, as needed
Build relationships through assignments on individual efforts. Seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify, and work through issues across efforts.
Responsible for maintaining skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing business analysis deliverables
Understand, support and contribute to Analysis Services strategy. Contribute ideas and feedback within department
Understand and adhere to IT policies and procedures, working with teams and Analysis Services team members to ensure adherence on individual efforts; understand, identify, and work through issues across efforts.
. 3-5 years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
· Heavy emphasis on QA process, tracking follow-up, and reporting to project managemen
· Liaison between client area and technical organization by planning and conducting the analysis of complex business problems
· Create test scenarios using industry standards and best practices for software development life cycle
. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
· Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues.
· Experience leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products preferred
· Strong problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
· Ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience