Job #: 2985
Title: BA/PM – Alpharetta, GA
Job Title: IT Analyst /Project Manager / Business Analyst
• Working with the IT team members to coordinate daily tasks.
• Managing IT department schedule and coordinating meetings.
• Work with our vendors / partners to help manage relationship. ie: scheduling, invoicing.
• Assist with IT-related procurement to include solicitation of quotes, creation of Purchase Orders (POs), and invoice management.
• Track / summarize progress on various projects
• Assisting in implementing plans and goals for the department
• Assist in tracking and managing expenses
• Maintain accurate and detailed records of Technology contracts and relationships
• Ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Can manage needs of multiple people
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills
• Strong attention to detail and strong follow-up
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision
• Ability to learn new technology quickly
• Must have strong work experience, knowledge and aptitude of Microsoft based tools such as Office Suite (Outlook, Calendar, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other industry standard software
• Possesses strong, analytical skills as well as excellent written and verbal skills
• IT Management background a plus
• Strong vendor management and negotiation skills a plus