Job #: 2069
Title: BA – CCPA
Based out of Hoboken, but some travel to NYC required
CCPA- Business Analyst to work on this
Understand which applications have personal information-prioritize by types of personal information by tier
Reaches out to application owners to ensure information is completed
Documents technical changes required for each application
2nd project- sales compensation implementation
Puts together QA test scripts and runs QA tests
Put together a support document-very detailed-to adhere to audit requirements
Works with IT and the business to build the support document
Needs to have exp. with implementing IT projects, familiar waterfall
GDPR with IT experience would be a plus, plus, plus
Solid IT BA experience
Manipulation of data in Excel, Pivot tables
Should have good communication skills, client facing
• Documenting business processes and technology changes required to address the California Consumer Privacy Act requirements.
• Update inventory lists and help identify applications that require higher priority due to sensitive nature of the information being stored.
• Create support and compliance process documents to address CCPA
• Help identify Marsh owned websites that require remediation under CCPA.
• Create QA Test scripts for testing Anaplan’s SSO and Multifactor Authentication, Salesforce MultiFactor Authentication and Anaplan mobile.
• QA Testing of Anaplan Solution
• QA Testing of CCPA Technical solution.
• Create and document Anaplan technical support process
• Create Audit Account Management controls for Anaplan