Job #: 2475
Title: Azure Architect
Your role :
Would you like to help our development teams to deliver great software in an efficient and sustainable way with the right tooling in Azure cloud? We are looking for a hands on Azure Cloud Architect to join the WMA Tech team in the UBS office.
1. You will be part of team who engineer Azure services such that application development team can consume it.
2. You will be responsible for WMA Developer Transformation initiative.
3. You will work closely with and influence CTO teams, WMA application teams & Infrastructure teams to achieve successful implementation of build chain tools for WMA developers.
4. You must be able to analyze Azure services, Dev tools, design solution application development and CTO organization & create reference implementation.
5. Multiyear experience for the following is desired
a. Hands–on experience in engineering Azure services for development team.
b. Understanding of Azure architecture and created solution using them.
c. Experience using of design and configuring container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes. Understanding of PCF will be plus.
d. Experience to automate the provisioning of environments using Terraform, Ansible and other tools
e. Supporting technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
6. Knowledge of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and SDLC methodologies is essential
Your expertise :
1. Strong analytic and problem solving skills
2. Sound understanding of Azure platform and hands–on experience in engineering Azure services for development team.
3. Experience in DevOps tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Nexus, Sonar, Fortify, Confluence, Flow JIRA, Elastic Search Tool Stack, Splunk etc)
4. Knowledge of Testing/test automation tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework, JMeter, Cucumber etc.