Job #: 2462
Title: AV Engineer
Functional Title: AV Engineer We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of AV Engineer for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Engagement Location, Hours and Duration: The engagement will take place at our Brooklyn location (Kings County Hospital). Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Support all AV service requests in Kings County in Service-Now
• Provide backup Telecom support at Coney Island Hospital
• Support PBX service at Brooklyn Hospital locations
• Monitor and resolve all UC-Audio Video service ticket requests in Service-Now
• Working on Brooklyn related PBX, mobile device service now tickets
• Support Cisco WebEx webcast(s)
• Support all Level 1 video conference deployments & maintenance in Central office & Facilities / Clinics as requested
• AV asset management
• AV / VOIP relinquishment
• Assist in Creating WebEx Accounts as per Service-Now requests
• Reports & follow directions from supervisor for all AV support requests
• Mobile device deployment
• VOIP/PBX support
Qualifications / Required Skills
• 5 to 6 years proven experience in the AV field, including a broad knowledge of various AV products, services, and technology.
• Proven experience working with AV, sound systems, data, and specialized carriers.
• Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a proven track record of working independently, as well as within a team environment;
• Ability to overcome obstacles, prioritize. and manage workload.
• Solid expertise with AV; including conference room hardware.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills for contact with customer, managers, and vendors to obtain and interpret a variety of information.
• VOIP, network experience a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment • Strong analytical skills