Job #: 1901
Title: Automation Solution Developer
– Experience working in a collaborative coding environment (git, svn, etc.)
– Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software independently.
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
– Strong ability to develop and create unique algorithms to solve complex problems
– Strong ability to debug code using built in debuggers, trace stacks, and error handling parsing
– Familiarity with development of desktop applications on Windows and Unix environments
– Strong understanding of one or more object oriented programming languages (Python desired)
– Ability to generate software flow, discuss implementation techniques, and identify high risk vs high complexity code.
– Self-motivated, and driven to deliver excellence quickly
– Passion for developing fault tolerant efficient code
– Experience with use of Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano