Job #: 1734
Title: Automation Engineer – St. Louis, MO
Sr. Automation Engineer –
The responsibility of this position will be to lead the building, maintenance and the extension of frameworks and test automation solutions for products across the enterprise utilizing latest technologies and a variety of languages. Product areas of focus for Automation& Frameworks will be across all delivery arms in CIO.
• Lead design, solution planning sessions and development of test automation.
• Develop tests cases from requirements, stories, etc. then creates scripts to automate the tests
• Work collaboratively with all members of the Delivery and Test Teams utilizing agile methodology.
• Work with automation engineers to design frameworks and automation solutions.
• Lead the design and development of automation solutions for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process.
• Lead in the development of new or the extension of existing Build and Test Automation tools, and frameworks as needed to provide complete Continuous Integration environment.
• Lead and/or participate in requirement reviews, application assessment, feasibility analysis to ensure full understanding of products in order to identify proper test framework, methodology, and tools.
• Lead and/or participate in code/peer reviews with team members, developers and/or third party vendors.
• Lead and/or participate in development of test data strategy and preparation of data.
• Work with UAT and QA teams and assist with creating of test cases from requirements, stories.
• Participate on continuous improvement efforts within the technology organization.
• Provide mentoring or coaching to automation engineers, developers and QA testers.
• 5+ years of software development and automated testing experience
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Experience working in an agile engineering environment
• Experience with building solutions for digital platforms(Mobile,Web,etc), API’s and backend
• Demonstrate knowledge of Quality Center, ALM, Jira, Rally, Zephyr or related tools
• Familiarity with software testing (unit, integration, functional, regression).
• Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
• Familiarity with test automation tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Ruby, Selenium, Appium, xCode, XCUI, Espresso, etc.
• Familiarity with web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, JSON, REST, etc.).
• Experience working on Linux, Unix, Windows and Mac environments.
• Knowledge of DB’s like Oracle, Postgres, Sql Server and NoSQL DB’s like MongoDB
• Experience with creating test cases from requirements, stories, etc
• Financial systems/operations background is a plus
• Must be able to multitask, work both independently and collaboratively in a team
• Excellent verbal, written communication and documentation skills
Reason For Need: Current Worker Resign, strictly contractor opportunity, no conversion to FTE.
Interview Process: Webex Video Call one round interview with 2 managers and technical manager. Potential to two rounds of interviews depending on first round interview.
Nice to have
– Trading knowledge – Finance Background
– Test NG
– Services Testing
– Database Testing