Job #: 2781
Title: Automation Developer Tampa FL
· Review user stories / requirements with system analysts, developers and QA to ensure automation scenarios are appropriate to demonstrate that the delivered solution meets agreed upon requirements.
· Responsible for developing test automation scripts and test automation deliverables of assigned project(s)
· Analyzes manual test cases and functional specifications to determine best approach for automating scripts
· Document Automation scripts with comments to provide insight to test logic
· Participate and contribute effectively in Agile ceremonies
· Executes tests scripts for smoke testing and regression testing
· Analyzes test results to report defects and issues found during test run
· Work with Automation team members in enhancing coding standards and best practices for Test Automation.
· Makes decisions that have cross-functional impact
· Communicates difficult concepts; influences others to adopt a different point of view
· Collaborates with others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
· Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
· 3+ years of technical experience strongly related to software development and test automation
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience
· Ability to analyze business requirements and determine impact to existing features
· Knowledge of Operating Systems, Browser Technology, and Test Environments
· Familiarity with Browser technology and Mobile Device testing (including debug tools)
· Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to work effectively individually, with QA peers, and cross-functionally with other product development disciplines
· Experience with testing front-end and backend APIs of Web and Batch applications and Service End Points
· Knowledge of Life Insurance and/or Annuities a plus.
· Knowledge of developing in Selenium WebDriver, C# .NET, groovy script
· Knowledge of Ready API(SoapUI), Postman or similar test harnesses for RESTful web service testing
· Experience in Database Automation
· Proficient in C#
· Proficient in SQL
· Experience with developing / maintaining Automation frameworks
· Good understanding of Selenium/WebDriver and keyword / data driven frameworks.
· Experience working in large complex Agile projects.
· Experience with JIRA
· Knowledge of Bitbucket (GIT) source code repository
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Familiar with new innovative trends or tools in the industry.