Job #: 6591
Title: Asset Manager – Remote
IT Asset Management (ITAM) Analyst to provide ongoing asset management support as part of an ITAM team for sites in the Americas region consisting of Canada, USA and South/Latin America.
The ITAM Analyst will support the IT Operations organization with ordering of IT hardware and software, as well as manage processes, strategies, and technologies that support a full lifecycle approach to managing all assets of our corporate infrastructure. IT Asset Management covers a wide spectrum of responsibility, including aiding with asset requests, approvals, procurement, receipt, setup, installation, repairs, changes, upgrades, moves, analysis, and disposal of assets.
· Minimum of two year experience with all facets of IT Asset Management
· Strong business acumen, including strong analytical skills and ability to negotiate and influence Independent, self-motivated and results-oriented, is including ability to prioritize several conflicting demands to achieve optimum service performance while maintaining a sense of urgency
· Possess an understanding of various software licensing models and software contract terms
· Possess an understanding of the various types of current IT Hardware technologies (network switches, routers, firewalls, appliances, servers, storage arrays, desktop/notebooks and various types of IT components and peripherals)
· Proficiency with office productivity software (MS Office Suite, including Excel to review large data sets) and SharePoint Preferences Familiar with and experienced in the taking of Enterprise inventories, including techniques such as scanning, ongoing electronic inventory tracking.
· Experience with ManageEnginee’s Servicedesk Plus preferred and a fundamental understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management (ITSM) methodology
· A Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience IT Asset Management industry certification(s) highly desired
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.