Job #: 2486
Title: Archer Analyst – St. Louis, MO
Oversee and track the progression of security policy exceptions and website exceptions in Archer
• Assign risk level to Security Policy Exceptions based on likelihood and impact.
• Consult with Vulnerability Threat Management, vendor assessments, Software Security Assessment, and Architecture teams to analyze and collect risk data from existing vulnerability, vendor management, project, threat management, and application related processes
• Explain the risk related to the organization as well as recommend options to reduce the risk to an acceptable level
• Manage workflow in Archer
• Develop and deploy new policies and standards and process policy/standard change requests
• Create and distribute risk reports relating to exceptions on a weekly basis to Senior Manager and Director outlining the risks introduced based on new exception requests
• Create reports relating to SLA performance
• Provide reports to the CISO on the areas of policy risk based on categories, and exception type
• Perform quarterly ICAP testing
Will update on this soon, however Bachelor’s is not required but if they have one in Computer Science it would be nice.