Job #: 5608
Title: Application Development Manager
Information Technology Department has an immediate opening for an IT Manager. The successful candidate will offer support to our business and responsible for a wide variety of critical software applications for Marketing and Customer Service departments. The IT Manager will also provide oversight and responsibility for the performance and operation of the Application Development team through management, leadership and mentorship. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
· Provides general supervision to the Application development team, ensuring the performance of all personnel.
· Guide the team’s development efforts towards successful, timely applications, and project delivery.
· Maintain high standards of software projects quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
· Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
· Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based applications.
· Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, including the development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
· Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of applications.
· Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established department standards.
· Organize and actively participate in peer-review of solution designs and related code.
· Package and support deployment of releases.
· Analyze and resolve technical and application problems in timely manner.
· Establish working relationships with others in the department, collaborating on new technology needs or expanded uses for existing technologies to increase functionality or efficiency.
· Communicate administrative policies and procedures and ensure adherence.
· 5 years of Experience in management of IT.
· Experience in full cycle programming.
· College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
· Possess and demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
· Operational and technical experience with development tools include but not limited to VB.NET; C#; Web Services, REST API, Angular (or similar Java script frameworks), Visual Studio (Current and Previous Versions), LINQ, Regular Expressions, XML and other tools applicable;
· Strong understanding of Microsoft DevOps framework; Content Versioning; Agile methodology.
· Strong experience with Database design, including Microsoft SQL Server database platform (latest version) with a focus on T-SQL
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Analytical ability to evaluate and construct accurate and efficient programming solution to business problems;
· Working experience with Marketing and Customer Service in Health Care
· Familiarity with ServiceNow and CRM development.
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme