Job #: 1624
Title: Android Developer – Menlo Park, CA
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to assist with the development and maintenance of our Android app. The developer will work developing UI component and backend integration of the project. We want someone to develop a high performance android app.
• Design and development projects for existing android app.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
• Optimizing performance for the app
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
• Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
• Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• 5-7 years of software development experience
• 3-5 years Android experience (preferably client side)
• Source code control understanding (experience with Git preferred)
• Ability to work individually with minimal direction, and on a larger development team
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Experience with Java Collections and Threading
• Experience working with functional languages
• Familiar with the Android SDK
• Desired Kotlin development skills
• Experience building native apps
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills