Job #: 1513
At least 2 years experience for this role.
1) attention to detail 2) interest in the markets 3) excel skills
Collaborate with Portfolio Managers and Trading Teams to manage orders through the complete lifecycle of execution. This includes:
•Conduct pre-trade analysis and order construction for Equity (Cash/OTC), Futures, FX and Fixed Income Portfolios (Knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin a plus)
•Manage overall cash management, portfolio modeling, trade construction, liquidity risk, pair trade, and hedging model concepts
•Understand global multi asset trading instruments, markets, liquidity, efficiency of access, and review potentially new trading systems and trading mechanisms
• Utilize analytical tools to aid in allocating trades and targeting portfolio weights relative to benchmarks
• Assist in managing trades through the firm’s operational platform. This includes:
• Update and maintain portfolio analysis related to account status, risk parameters, trade compliance, and operations
• Work closely with compliance, legal, operations, risk, and IT to ensure efficient and effective trading processes
The candidate should have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with experience in cash management and global fixed income, global equities, derivative, FX and commodity instruments. The candidate should have demonstrated capability to manage communications with a portfolio manager and investment team. Thoughtful Leadership and team player skills are vital to this role. Superior Excel skills is a must.