Job #: 2511
Title: AML/KYC Screening Analyst
• Support the governance process by screening individuals and entities through identification tools and providing documentation regarding validity.
• Assess, review and document negative news screening tools for all contracting entities and related parties as part of the AML process
• Assist with implementation of new processes and procedures to ensure compliance with AML function.
• Work with our project managers to ensure understanding the latest view of status, issues, and risks to enable effective decision making
• Track program benefits and maintain the evidence of our achievements to support audits
• Support the IT Demand Management process by ensuring the new tools being put in place are loaded with the required documentation and all procedures are followed.
• Learn and understand the client onboarding process and how AML/KYC is applied and where it fits into other onboarding efforts.
You will align with Client Service and be part of a Regional Governance team.
• 1-3 years of project management experience in the financial services industry
• Ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and risk data
• Seeking a dedicated, detail minded, and innovative team player with a positive attitude
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a genuine desire to deliver high quality materials
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience in financial services, with Asset Management or AML experience is an advantage
• University degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field preferred, but will consider high school only with strong skills and a willingness to learn.